iTero Scanner Instructions:
1. Call iTero support at 1-800-577-8767 and ask them to have scans sent to OrthoSelect.
2. Provide them with our OrthoSelect company ID, 14950, and they will instruct you further.
3. When assigning a scan to OrthoSelect, please send it as an iRecord, as open-shell, and as 2 files oriented in occlusion.
If you already have a scan that you want to assign out to us through the scanner, start by searching for that patient, select "View Scan," click "RX," Select "iRecord" and choose "OrthoSelect" in the drop-down menu under "Send to."
3Shape Scanner Instructions:
1. Log in to your account at us.3shapecommunicate.com.
2. Click on “Connections”.
3. Click on “Add Connection”.
4. Type the email address “ firstname.lastname@example.org ” and click “Find”.
3M True Definition Scanner Instructions:
1. Call 3M support at 1-800-634-2249, select option 3, then option 1.
2. Request to send intraoral scans to OrthoSelect.
3. Provide 3M representative with our location, American Fork, UT, and email address,
4. When starting a scan, select a date request, then select “OrthoSelect”.
CareStream Scanner Instructions:
1. Tell your CareStream representative that you want all of your scans to go through CareStream’s system.
2. Provide them with the email address email@example.com, which will send a connection invitation to OrthoSelect.
Cerec Scanner Instructions:
1. Because Cerec does not create an .stl file, (file ending in .stl), please contact your Cerec support representative to be able to export scans as STL files.
2. Upload scans to the Rx form or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Other Scanner Instructions:
1. For most other scanners, you should be able to get separate upper and lower arch files, which need to be in STL format.
2. Make sure files are oriented in occlusion.
3. Use “Direct Upload” option on the Rx form to upload .stl files.