Skip to content
Treatment Coordinator Materials
- Patient Presentation: DOWNLOAD (PowerPoint or Video)
- KLOwen Braces Bonding Instructions: DOWNLOAD
Clinical Training Videos
- First Wire: Round NiTi .014 or .016
- Intermediate Wire: 18x18 NiTi; Sizes 1,2,3
- Final Wire: 19x25 NiTi
- Detailing Wire (if needed): 19x25 TMA or SS
Wire Size Template Form A (compare to MBT form)
Wire Size Template Form B (compare to Damon form)
- Recommended Bonding Agents:
- Composites: We've seen lots of success with 3M's Transbond & Reliance's GoTo, but some doctors have reported just as much success with American Ortho's BracePaste, Padlock, and Green Gloo.
- It's imperative to use fillable composite, NOT flowable.
- Primers: A range of primers will work, from Assure or Assure Plus, 3M LPOP, OrthoSolo, to a normal transbond primer.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection